La Marquise Luxury Resort Complex Rhodes
La Marquise Luxury Resort Complex is located in the outskirts of the city of Rhodes; a city with a 2400-year history and a famed Medieval Town (a UNESCO World Heritage Monument). The hotel is a contemporary "Marquise"; graceful and hospitable, it is, indeed, the pride of the area.
With the most attentive service and prompt attention to every detail, our 386 rooms and Suites offers harmonious atmosphere, absolute privacy, tranquility, giving you the opportunity to enjoy dream holidays.
Each room type incorporates the latest modern enhancements such as HOTstream Interactive Flat TV’s, High Speed Wireless Internet Access and Control panel with “Do not disturb” , “In House “, “Room alarm”,” Door open” and “Please make-up my room” buttons.
La Marquise hotel features also 10 exceptionally well adapted rooms for clients with reduced mobility, allocated on the main building, near to all hotel services. With wide doorways and five rooms with wheel-in showers, they have quite superb facilities for ensuring a pleasant, untroubled stay.
Wheelchair accessibility is also excellent all around the hotel and pool areas.
Da Vinci Restaurant
Located on the main building, our main dining room serves Greek, Mediterranean and International specialities. Decorated with thematic paintings, surrounded by waters and waterfalls with mosaic tiles, enlightened with LED lights, Da Vinci main Restaurant offers fine indoor as well as outdoor breakfast and dining experience.
- Menu based on Mediterranean cuisine & international dishes
- Special dinner menus
- Wine selection
- Attire: Smart Casual (long trousers for men during evening meal)
- Smoking (outdoors only)
- Half Board: lunch or dinner
- Vegetarian Menu
- Gluten free menu upon request
- Special diet menu upon request
For our small guests
- Children’s menu & High chairs.
Crystal Lounge Bar
Located on the main building, Crystal lounge Bar overlooks the beautiful gardens of La Marquise and the sea. The luxurious, chick and stylish setting, together with the sounds of Piano live music, is the perfect place for a romantic drink in the evenings.
L’étoile A la carte Restaurant
You should not leave La Marquise without a visit to our a la carte Restaurant L’étoile. Our Chef Executive ensures an unfailing, elegant and excellent dining experience, together with an impeccable service in a romantic and luxurious setting on the top floor of the main building.
Luna Panoramic Bar
Enjoy outdoors exotic drinks, cool refreshments and snacks at Luna Panoramic Bar. Located on the top floor on the main building, in an idyllic landscape, offers a breathtaking view of the romantic sunset.
Gondola Pool Bar and Restaurant
Located by the Lagoon area, Gondola Pool Bar & Restaurant offers a variety of exotic cocktails and coolers. A light or complete meal menu is also offered for your pleasure as you relax in the Pool or bask in the sun.
Azzurro Pool Bar
Located between the two large swimming pools on the upper section of the hotel complex, Azzurro bar offers a wide selection of refreshing drinks and cocktails, ice creams and light snacks.
Entertainment for Young Children and Teenagers
Explore and have fun! La Marquise Hotel features a Teenage Club providing indoor games and sport facilities suitable for Teenagers (13-18 years old) such as Billiard, Table tennis, but also Tennis courts, Basketball court and 12-hole Mini golf. Beach sport facilities (by independent suppliers): pedals, banana, Jet Ski, water ski, rings and many more. Activities in the area: horse-riding, cycling, golf (Afandou, 18 holes), sailing - skipper, fishing, canoe, yachting, scuba diving.
For memorable and unique holidays for your children, stay with us and enjoy a range of activities including:
- Mini Club open 6 days a week
- Kids’ playground and shaded baby pool with zero entry for easy access
- Games Room with arcades, table games, children’s library
- Various sport activities specially adjusted for little guests (with suitable equipments, small tennis rackets, lighter balls etc)
- Babysitting available.
Proudly presenting our amazing spa complex, one of the best units in Greece and worldwide; it spreads across 1.200 m2, covering the guests’ needs for wellbeing, relaxation and rejuvenation. The complex is situated in a location dominated by water, alongside other beneficial elements that activate all senses.
Spa of La Marquise includes:
- Sauna Steam Bath
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- External Swimming Pool
- Hydro Therapies
- Couple Massage Room
- Fitness Area
- Face & Body Treatments
- Hot Stones Massage
- Lava Shells Massage
- Aroma Face & Body Massage
- Candle Massage
- Holistic Cocooning
- Relaxing Areas
Meeting & conferences
Main Conference Room
Level: 1st floor – Main building
Dimensions: 34 x 16 x 4.5 m (h)
School style: 250
Theatre style: 450
Meeting Room “A”
Level: 1st floor – Main building
Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 3.5 m (h)
School style: 60
Theatre style: 80
Meeting Room “B”
Level: 1st floor – Main building
Dimensions: 18 x 11 x 3.5 m (h)
School style: 75
Theatre style: 170
Facilities & Services
- 24 hours room service (limited choice after 23:00)
- 24-Hour Reception / Front Desk
- Baby Chairs at the Restaurant
- Baby swimming pool
- Beach Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Beach Towels
- Bus stop in front of the hotel
- Car & Motorbike Rental
- Club cars for transporting guests and baggage within the hotel area (seats for 6 & 8 persons)
- Daily Maid Service
- Doctor (upon request)
- Early check-in and late check-out subject to availability
- Entertainment: live piano music
- Foreign exchange available at the Reception
- Games / Play Room
- Hairdresser’s Salon
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Laundry & Ironing Service
- Mini Golf
- Mini Market
- Parking area
- Pool Snack Bar
- Pool Sunbeds & Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Private swimming pools
- Private underground passage to the hotel beach
- Safe Deposit Box
- Souvenir shop
- Swimming Pool (Fresh Water)
- Swimming Pool for children
- Swimming Pool with Children's Area
- Taxi service
- Teenage Club providing indoor games and sport facilities suitable for Teenagers (13-18 years old)
- Transportation: limousine service (upon request)
- Turn down service
- Water Sports
- Welcome gifts
- Wellness Spa
- Wi-Fi Internet Access around the hotel - free of charge
Check-in time: 14:00
Check-out time: 12:00
Our property operates from 21 Apr to 31 Oct.
Contact informationPostal address: Kallithea, Rhodes, 851 01, Greece
Contact phone number: +30 22410 01500
FAX: +30 22410 87775
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Rates & Book